Naruto RolePlay Advanced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RolePlay Advanced

A place where Naruto Fans roleplay

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goh in Suna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:36 pm

Goh wondered through the Dunes around Sunagakure no Sato. He was headed for the Kazekage offices to see how strong the Kazekage really was. Goh made into the walls of the city easily, hearing the screams of pain as the three guards behind him clutched their heads in pain. Goh chuckled as he made it out in the open. He heard screams of terror as villagers fled to their homes. One man shouted, "HELP US KAZEKAGE!" Goh laughed openly as he continued to the office.
Back to top Go down
https://nrpa.forumotion.com
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 11:57 pm

Vage appeared behind Goh with his blade outstretched and Sagoon on his back."Plz leave and dont disturb my village or my villagers."he says with a agrivated voice. Beneath Sagoon Vage had some scrolls that where used for a disturbing jutsu. "if you go now i wont have my ninja destroy your village" The winds shifted outside blowing harder than ever making huge dust storms.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:07 am

Goh chuckled again. "The famous Kazekage, I presume. You sound like you are strong. I think a should avoid you!" Goh laughed at his joke. "I am not here to fight you, I just want to chat." Goh started prbing in Vage's mind to find things to use against him. "You should know, I could set alight the whole village if I am angered." Goh turned around to reveal his hoiirugan at stage 1.
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 am

"Yes, And I hope you know that i can erase your mind in seconds."he says his sword still in its upright position. Sagoon looked from over vage's shoulder and shuddered. The winds out side blow against the building making it sound like the wind was howling. Vage activated the first stage of his kekke Genkai A noise surrounded Goh's ears."I can make it stop if you promise to leave"
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:35 am

Goh switched to third stage of his Kekkei genkai and started 50 people talking to Vage in his mind. Goh chuckled. "This doesn't fase me. Now stop or I'll either make you insane or turn you on your own village. Oh, mabye even detatch your nerves." Goh was getting excited at all the ways he could torture the Kazekage. He jumped up and down on the spot. He had the urge to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:41 am

"Hahaha you think this simple sound trick can fase me, im the Great Great Great GreatGrandson of the creator of the sound village"he sasy while laughing even harder. He then switched over to his third stage of his kekke Genkai. An Orb of water emerged in his right hand. Vge used his left hand to control Sagoon. Sagoon hoped of Vages back out stretrched his scythe. "Dont temp me you can stop one of us but not both, Its wonders how a simple orb like this can onliterate apersons memory, you'll forget the ones you loved , and the ones that matter most to you"he says.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:00 am

Goh stopped laughing. "I killed my loved ones and the ones that matter most to me in a single night. I might just add you to my list." Goh sent pictures of the Suna village's destruction to the Kazekage. Goh performed some quick hand seals. "Katon Kanatsu no Jutsu!" A large fire ball shot out of Goh's mouth towards Vage and exploded. Goh smiled as he enjoyed battle. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:04 am

Vage appears out of the impact with his right hand a little burned but his ball of water wasn't in his hand anymore"Your going to need to be better than that to beat me"he says performing hand signs, Earth style: Earth Bullet Jutsu,50 bullets appeared.20 Bullets made of earth where sent straight at the ground near Gohs feet making dust go into the air making it impossible to see.He then shot the last bits into the cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:19 am

Goh walked up behind Vage and rested on his shoulder. "What were you trying to do there? If you tried to hit me you missed badly. I am alot faster than most Kages and all Akatsuki. Also alot stronger." Goh jumped back beside the dust cloud and performed hand seals. "Fuuton: Gufuu no Jutsu!" as 5 tornados apeared so did 4 more Goh's. They each jumped into their own tornado and started moving around the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:44 am

Vage just stood there laughing"Your on up against some one you wished you never messed with. He used his chakra strings to pull Sagoon towards him. He then made sagoon Shoot five poison gas balls into the tornadoes each exsploded there. He then made him pull out his Scythe im preperation.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:57 am

Goh chuckled behind Vage. "I think you got it wrong. You should never want to fight me. Now lets stop fighting before I start killing people in this village. Well maybe I kill one." Goh laughed Maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 2:04 am

"Ok you either have a serious problem or you have amajor problem, Just leave much of my village has been destroyed already"he says gesturing to the hole in the building next to them.His face in his hands right now.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 2:29 am

"I came here to see how strong you are when we come to take over, but you are very weak so we shall have no problem. I kill someone then I'll go." Goh started searching for someone to destroy.
Back to top Go down
Vage
Admin

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 3:45 pm

"Just Leave I will call my ninja back now If you leave my villagers and my village Alone"He says
20 Anbu figures start to come through the village gates. Each where in perfectly straight rows and each was heavily armed with weapons. "I really doubt that you want to face all of them alone when your playing on there environment."he sayas lokking down towards the sand. "They can make a quick sink hole leaving you up to your neck and then let the buzzards have a go at you"hee says looking serious.
Back to top Go down
The King
Admin
The King

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 pm

Goh looked at the ANBU ninja. "Pretty poor looking people." Goh strung some quick hand seals together. "Katon Karyuudan no Jutsu!" out of the fire, still burning a small house, a giant snake made from fire burst out towards the ANBU. Goh strung together some more hand seals. "Fuuton Kaikou Jinpuu no jutsu!" A gust of wind shot from Goh's mouth into the snake and in doubled in speed and size. The great snake smashed into the ANBU without any mercy leaving them all burnt and charred. "Goodbye, Kazekage." And with that, Goh disapeared in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goh in Suna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goh in Suna   Goh in Suna Empty

Back to top Go down

Goh in Suna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RolePlay Advanced :: Sunagakure no Sato :: Wind Country-
Jump to: